Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 6: Berries


I've been thinking for awhile I wanted to run outside and get a picture of these bushes--or rather, their bright red berries. They have been there since we arrived in November. I really wonder if they're going to be on those bushes for months and months on end. I don't mind.

I took several pictures, but I like this one best mostly because you can't see the side of a house or the driveway. That and sometimes the berries looked like they were made out of plastic. I also like the composition of it, if that's the right word at all (I have no idea).

I just realized all of the pictures I've posted so far have been side-side, opposed to up-down. Considering the amount of pictures I take up-down, I find that surprising. I'll have to remedy it!

~Nai

5 comments:

Cecilie Lyth Leyimi Deltasi Adun said...

Very nice. I love how the berries are the forefront of the pic, and capture my attention, but then the trees and light in the background make it complete :)

Calleigh said...

Oooh..Very cool! @_@ Love the pov.

Christy said...

You really are an excellent photographer!

Nairam said...

Thanks, guys. ^.^

Keifer Lucchi said...

Very nice picture! Great composition and color! Looks like it could'a been taken with a DSLR :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...