Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 89: Precious


(March 29th.)

Not a very good picture, but....

Heard from the last of my colleges. Final count? Accepted 5/8, wait-listed 1/8, and got the no on 2/8 (or 1/4, if it bothers you that I didn't simplify).

Funnily enough, the amount that I didn't get into is the same number of stories I've written.

Mom asked me not to long ago if I would trade any one of my novels for a higher ACT score.

Of course not.

Who would?

Thank you, Betsy, Jarvis, Charles, James, Lhily--for my start.

Thank you, Marian, Robin, Much, for the ride of a lifetime--that isn't over yet.

Thank you, Hywel, for being awesome. And making my dream of Hope amidst Dystopia a reality.

Thank you, God, for my stories. I'll take them over college acceptance letters any day.

~Nairam

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...